zondag 4 mei 2014

Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide Week 3 Review

Geen opmerkingen:
 
My weekly review for the bikini body guide! My reviews for the other weeks:
 week 1 here
week 2 here
week 3 here
week 4 here
week 5 here
week 6 here
week 7 here
week 8 here
week 9 here
week 10 here
week 11 here
week 12 here


Monday
Legs! My favorite body part to workout. I was glad to feel that the workout went easier than the first time in week 1.


Tuesday
Skipped cardio for today... Had no excuse, just lazy so i made this my rest day instead of Sunday.

Wednesday
Arms and abs today. Abs are my second favorite part to work out since I'm not happy with them yet. My arms are still very weak, I hope they catch up to the rest of my body soon.


Thursday
Biked for half an hour instead of power walking.

Friday
I find the full body workouts the easiest, no idea why! Did this one at home since I didn't feel like going to the gym.


Saturday
Spent this Saturday walking around Ikea with my mom, felt like that was enough low intensity cardio for the day.

Sunday
Went on a 45 minute bike ride, I love exercising when the sun is out!


Tomorrow I'll be starting week 4! Time moves fast doesn't it? I'll be posting progress pictures at the beginning of week 5 (so after 4 weeks of doing the guide).

You can buy the guide here.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff